Fast and friendly nuclear density gauge services
Contact Precision Calibration today for true three block density, two block moisture calibrations from seasoned professionals. Our Calibration facilty has been verified and meets the requirements of ASTM D7019. Our calibration blocks are calibrated by an ISO 17025 accredited agency. You can always expect quick turnaround times and competitive pricing with no hidden fees when you work with us.
We Service and Calibrate all makes and models of Portable Nuclear Moisture Density Gauges including: Troxler, InstroTek, Humboldt and CPN.
Nuclear gauge calibration, service and repairs
Your Complete Calibration Service of your Nuclear Density Gauge includes:
- Full mechanical inspection
- Gasket inspection
- Gauge cleaning and lubrication with FREE wearable part replacements
- Extended electronic inspection
- Battery & charging system inspection
- Tube signal adjustment
- Leak test analysis available
- Shipping case inspection and cleaning with FREE sticker replacements
- AASHTO-ASTM: Three block density calibration; Low, Medium and High density blocks and two block moisture calibration; zero and high Moisture are used in our calibration process.
- In-house quality control procedure verifiing the accuracy of your gauge calibration.
- NIST traceable calibration reports including Estimated Measurements of Uncertainty meeting the requirements of ASTM D7759 and D6938.
Enjoy no hassle delivery services
Precision Calibration makes shipping your equipment easy! You will be provided step-by-step shipping instructions and all required shipping forms.